Sunday, March 06, 2005

Monte Carlo Historique Rallye 2005: The Omnibus Edition

MCR2005i
Now I did say I wasn't going to write any more about The Rally. Well that's more or less true. I have a lot of things on my plate at the moment (one being how to manipulate the HTML code and and add some extra features to this site). However I've picked up quite a few new readers in the last couple of weeks and it's ocurred to me that many of the rally postings are now buried quite deeply in the archives and furthermore are in reverse chronological order and intermingled with other postings. So to make life a little easier, here are the links to all 10 parts of the Bill and John odyssey. Enjoy!

1. The Departure
2. The Start at Reims
3. The Concentration Run
4. The Classification Section
5. The Common Leg (i)
6. The Common Leg (ii)
7. The Night Loop
8. The Gala Dinner
9. Denouement
10. Some Insubstantial Words of Thanks
P.S. More Photos

P.P.S. Jim and Juliette have added even more cool pics to the Gallery section of the Luxembourg Mini Club's website.

Peace!

No comments: