Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Tenth Anniversary!

Ten years ago I had only the vaguest notion about what a blog was. Then the term became Merriam-Webster's (and subsequently the BBC's)"word of the year" and I started to take notice and thought that it it was that important I should probably have one. Eventually I found my way to Blogger, which had just been purchased by the fledgling Google, and on this day in 2004 Mad Dogs and Englishmen was launched. Since then it's been an interesting ride and I hope it will continue for a long time to come. Thanks to everyone who's dropped by, especially those of you who've felt inclined to comment. It makes the process quite gratifying.

So a Happy Blogging Birthday/10th Anniversary to me!

Here's Noel Coward to entertain us with his immortal song:

No comments: