Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Don’t Want to Play

Olivia's birthday party

I don’t feel like blogging today. Or working, either. I think I’m feeling a bit tired and in need of a holiday. Of late I’ve been writing too many grants and had too much on my plate. Even the usual escapist thoughts of planning the next Monte Carlo rally seem onerous.

I’ll try to post something interesting tomorrow. In the meantime here’s a pic taken at daughter Olivia’s 21st birthday party last week. O is looking great as usual despite that rather dubious top but hell, she’s officially an adult now and can do what she likes (and would waste no time telling me so if I dared suggest otherwise). I’m looking distinctly dissolute (please don’t say drunk -I was driving and being quite abstemious); I’d like to blame the camera, the angle, the lighting etc but I suspect this is my real appearance. Oh, well…!

No comments: