Thursday, November 18, 2004

Them again (unfortunately)...!

Yesterday a nice man by the name of Simon emailed with yet another tale of woe about Henley Classic Minis and its proprietor Alan Tozer. Since posting a warning on the Mini Cooper register bulletin board a couple of months ago I've had quite a few concerned individuals conatact me. I sincerely hope that that I've helped one or two of them avoid being fleeced or perhaps injured in the frequently dangerous cars this man sells. I'm absolutely determined to play my part in the downfall of this organisation. I've said this before and I'll say it again, Alan Tozer is a habitual criminal. He has been sued time and time again and yet somehow remains in business. Please wake up Oxford Trading Standards and close him down! Oh and in case anyone thinks I'm broadcasting libelous comments, please write to me and I'll sned you a sheaf of evidence concerning the practices of HCM.

Peace!

No comments: